Ah spring – the sweet sound of birds chirping, raindrops falling, and bride and grooms everywhere madly scrambling to plan their perfect Vancouver Island summer wedding.
With so many great makers on the Island, it is easy to support local when planning your Island wedding. Not only do these makers create beautiful, unique, high quality, and often eco-friendly products, many of the makers on Island Crafted can create custom and personalized products to suit your exact needs.
Are you looking for Vancouver Island made wedding favor ideas, wedding decor, or wedding party attire or personalized wedding party gifts? Then take a read through this great Vancouver Island wedding guide.
Vancouver Island made wedding favour ideas
Whether you’re having a Vancouver Island beach wedding, mountain wedding, or backyard wedding, there are a number of makers who can create the perfect customized Island made wedding favour for you. Click on the photo captions to see further details on the maker.
- Island Wick Candle – all natural personalized candle tins
- Raven’s Nest Soap – personalized natural bath bombs
- Island Reveries – personalized Beeswax Food Wraps
- Modern Wellness Collective – personalized natural lip balms, bug spray, room spray, and essential oil blends (including the popular “Hangover Cure” blend)
- Not Just Any Party – seed bombs or bubblegum flower arrangements
- Joy Art Design – West Coast “Beach in a Bottle” pendants
- Blyss By Laura – personalized natural bath salts, soaps, and bombs
- Ravensong Soap – custom soaps and candles
- The Fluff Sisters – custom made artisanal handcrafted marshmallows
Vancouver Island made wedding decor
- Olive + Ella – handwritten calligraphy signs available to buy or to rent
- Faegarten Clay – custom wedding ring dishes
- Fairy GardeNias – whimsical fairy garden arrangements
- VIOCEANCanada – beachy seaglass decor lights
Vancouver Island wedding party attire + gifts
- SEWovens – customized bridesmaid and mother of the bride shawls
- Threading the Love – personalized wedding handkerchiefs
- A Welcome Change – coin rings or pendants in the year of their date of birth or year of the wedding for the wedding party
- Jewelry, often customizable, from one of our many jewelry makers for the bridesmaids
- The Crafty Island Owl – custom wedding party shirts or mugs/glasses
- Nomadik Creative – personalized hand carved wooden pipes with engraved names for the groomsmen
- Longview Woodworks – personalized beer or whisky flight sets for the groomsmen
- Faegarten Clay – Vancouver Island style mugs
- Little Maven’s Bow Co. – custom sparkly bows for the little Flower Girl
- Coordinated Chaos – personalized glasses, tumblers, and mugs for the wedding party
- Little Mountain Baby – adorable bows and headbands for the Flower Girl
- Bread + Clutter – talented illustrator who can turn your wedding party into cartoons
- Meohmy Designs – sublimated graphic design printing allowing you to printed even photos onto shirts and mugs
We are hoping that this guide has given you some great ideas for your Vancouver Island Wedding. Happy planning and thank you for supporting LOCAL!