Steampunk and Vintage style jewelry up-cycled from watches, china, and even circuit boards.
French Creek Collective
Often tagged “The cutest shop in town” this boutique in Campbell River, B.C. on Vancouver Island is full of rustic, French Nordic style, shabby chic, nautical, up-cycled decor & Canadian handmade gifts, artisan foods & chalk-styled paint. DIY Workshops and custom painting also one of our services.
Vancouver Island made and Gulf Island made products carried at French Creek Collective include:
- Cedar Mountain Studios (home decor): Salt Spring Island, BC
- Sand Dollar Soap Company (artisan soap): Pender Island, BC
- Bough and Antler Northwest Goods (clothing): Campbell River, BC
- Island Reveries (Beeswax Wraps): Comox Valley, BC
- Earth Herbal Teas (loose leaf teas): Victoria, BC
- Monsoon Coast (spice mixes): Saltspring Island, BC
Other Canadian made or sustainably made lines we carry include:
- Jeanne d’Arc Living
- The Fat Paint Company
- Neon Peach Papery
- Frog Alley
- Big Blue Moma
- Sugar Baby Aprons
- Sweet Caroline Creative
- Lost in Time Creations
Come by and say hi!
Products made by Island Crafted makers include:
Beeswax food wraps in a variety of stock fabrics, as well as custom wraps