We’ve been hearing it a lot over the past year – shop and support local as much as possible during these strange and crazy times. Mother’s Day is the perfect gift giving opportunity to do just that!
Supporting Vancouver Island small businesses is easy when there are so many incredibly talented makers and artisans in our own “backyard”. If you’re looking for unique locally made gifts for mom from Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands, you’ve come to the right place! Island Crafted is fully loaded with local makers and artisans creating hand made goods.
Here are a handful of ideas of local gifts mom will love (click the links to see the list of makers crafting these locally made products):
- 🌸 Monthly flower deliveries or dried floral arrangements
- 🌸 All Natural Bath and Body products, such as lotions, luxurious soaps, and bath salts
- 🌸 One of a kind jewelry pieces
- 🌸 Candles & Essential Oil products
- 🌸 Home & Garden Decor, such as metal art pieces and woodwork
- 🌸 Kitchenware, such as mugs and stamped silverware
- 🌸 Upcycled/Sustainable products for greener living, such as beeswax wraps, sustainable clothing, and upcycled jewelry
- 🌸 Custom gifts, because it doesn’t get any more one-of-a-kind than that!
Come take a browse of all the great Vancouver Island small businesses we have featured on Island Crafted. You never know what new treasure you will find!
We hope that this has given you some great ideas for locally Island made Mother’s Day gifts.
Stay healthy and stay safe!